Registering Your Account
- Click on the button ‘REGISTER’ at the top right of the PACE for PSWs home page, https://paceforpsws.ca.
- Enter your information into the form on the page that opens. (Required fields are indicated with a red *.)
- Click the “REGISTER” button at the bottom of the form when you finish entering your details. A message will pop up to say that a confirmation email has been sent to your email address.
- Go to your email and open the message from email@example.com
- Click the link in the email to open a private window on the PACE for PSWs website.
- Enter your email address (the one used to create your account) in the field provided.
- A new message will pop up that says “Account activated. Please log in.” You can now log in!
- Log in to PACE for PSWs by clicking on ‘Please log in”, or by clicking on the login button at the top right of your screen
How to login to your account
- Go to https://paceforpsws.ca .
- Click the “Login” button at the top right of the home screen.
- On the page that opens, enter your email address (the one that you used to register your account) into the field titled “Email Address”.
- Enter the password you created into the field titled “Password”
- Click the ‘Login’ button
Upon successful login, you will now see the Home page and be able to access your courses and register for courses.
How to register for a course: paying or using a promotional code
- Login to your account at https://paceforpsws.ca
- Click on the “Register for a course” button in the top menu of the page.
- Click on the title of the course you want to register for.
- When a new page opens, scroll down to click on the green button “Add to cart”.
- If you are paying for your course, click “Next step” to add payment information and complete the purchase.
- If you have a promotional code from your facility/college:
- Click on the “Promo code” button (located just above the “Next step” button).
- Enter your code in the field provided then click “Apply Promo Code” button.
- Proceed to complete your registration process.
How to find your courses
After you login to your account, your courses are found underneath the “My Courses” tab in the main menu.
- The most recently registered courses are at the top of your course listing.
- If you are having trouble finding a course, there is a search bar on the right side of the table. Use it to find the course you are looking for.
Where is my course certificate?
If you want a certificate for the completion of a single course, proceed as below:
- Navigate to the ‘My Courses’ tab in the top menu.
- In the table that appears on the page, click on the ‘My Certificates’ tab on the left-hand side.
- Courses that are completed and the certificates are available for download are available here.
Where is my PACE Program certificate?
When you have completed the ten courses with a grade of 70% or greater:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your program completion certificate.
The program completion certificate will be emailed to you and can take up to two weeks to process.
Why can’t I submit my quiz?
The quiz cannot be submitted unless you have visited all the slides in a course and watched each slide to its completion.
How to navigate back to the homepage from the course area
- Click the PACE for PSWs logo to go back to the main page.
- Click the ‘My Courses’ button at top right to go back to the courses dashboard where all your courses are listed
My course is not working as expected
- Clear your cache on your browser. This will log you out of the program.
- Log back into the program and enter the course again.
If you continue to have problems, please contact email@example.com