Google Chrome is the recommended internet browser for these courses.
Failure to open all slides may prevent you from submitting your quiz for grading.
Module 1: What is Psychosocial Care?
Learn about the meaning of the terms, psychosocial care and the psychosocial perspective. Develop your understanding, through story and examples, of the holistic nature of psychosocial care.
Module 2: Using the VERS Strategy for Providing Psychosocial Care
VERS is a 4 step strategy for ensuring you maintain a psychosocial perspective when providing care. Learn ways to validate, explore, respond and share information when providing holistic care.
Module 3: Providing Psychosocial Support Both Through Transitions and with Dementia
As a person declines, there are transitions commonly experienced in the decline. During transitions, the psychosocial needs of the person and family change. Develop skills for communicating and supporting the person and family through common transitions, as well as through the decline of dementia.
Module 4: The PSW's Role in Advance Care Planning
Develop your understanding of the PSW's role in supporting advance care planning.
Module 5: Course Quiz
Welcome to Module 5: Course Quiz!
Requirements: 70% or greater to pass the course.
3 opportunities to pass the quiz.
The answer key is shown only after you have passed the quiz.
Check here before starting the quiz
Have you viewed, or clicked on all slides of all modules?
If you have missed any slides, the quiz will NOT be graded.
You will know you have missed slides if you submit the quiz for grading, and you do not get a grade for it within minutes.
How to fix this
- Go back into the modules, select "Menu" in the top left . This view displays all the slides in the module.
- A viewed slide will have a check mark beside it .
- If a slide does not have a check mark beside it, click the title to set it as viewed. A check mark will appear.
- Repeat this process for all modules of the course.
- When finished, open the quiz module. You will now be able to submit the quiz for grading.